- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- Secure Payments 3D Secure
What data do we collect?
Our Website collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc)
- Anonymous Statistics about how you use our website.
What we will never collect:
- Credit Card details (payments are being proccessed via Piraeus Bank Secure enviroment, we never receive your card details)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Minoan's World with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Book tickets using our Online Booking System.
- Get in touch with us using our "Contact us" form
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- Register in our email list
Our Company may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- If you book a ticket via one of our online partners or a tour agency
How will we use your data?
Our Company collects your data so that we can:
- Process your booking
- Get in touch with you if necessary.
- Understand how you use our website and services
We commit that your personal data will never be used maliciously or given to third parties without your concent.
How do we store your data?
Your personal information are kept in a secure encrypted environment and in no way passed to third parties, except to state authorities and only upon a court order.
We do not keep any physical copies of your information.
Minoan's World would like to send you information about offers that we think you might like only if you have subscribed to our mailing list.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date using the "Unsubscribe" button at the bottom of each email.
What are your data protection rights?
Minoan's World would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Minoan's World for copies of your personal data.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Minoan's World corrects any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request us to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Minoan's World erases your personal data, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com
Call us at: +30 28210 97095
Or write to us:
Ipsilanton 10, Chania
Postal Code: 73135
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technologies
For further information, visit https://cookies.insites.com/ .
- Keeping you signed in (you don't need to register to use our website though.)
- Understanding how you use our website (What attracts more people, why and how.)
- Connecting your Facebook Account to our chat plugin
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
Functionality – Our Company uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
Analytics – Our Company uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device. We collect this data using third party services such as Google Analytics & Facebook Pixel.
How to manage cookies
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us: +30 28210 97095
Or write to us at:
> Ipsilanton 10, Chania. > Postal Code:73135 > Crete, Greece.